What are you going to do exactly?
As a community manager you are responsible for all communications to our community and content creators (streamers). You make sure our community discord stays active, organize events once in a while with our staff, players and streamers and make sure that we build a fanbase.
What can we offer you?
- Access to the largest esports and gaming events in the Benelux.
- A flexible working environment where you work at home.
- An extension of your esports network.
- Work experience that you can share on your resume
How do I apply?
Are you interested and do you fit the profile? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Include the following in your email:
- An introduction to who you are.
- The position you are applying for.
- A short motivation why you think you are suitable for Aethra Esports.
As soon as we have viewed the application, we will contact you.
*Beware, all jobs are completely voluntary!